Quick Guide for OFW investors

FAQs of OFW and Local Buyers

What areas do you serve?

We are located in key cities and municipalities across all regions of the Philippines offering a wide selection of houses to local buyers and OFWs.

What prices do you offer?

Our price depends on the house model type, lot size, and type of property you want to invest in. Our lowest house and lot unit starts at Php 500,000.

What are your payment terms?

We offer the easiest payment term you are comfortable with. Equity is payable up to 18 months without interest while loans can be financed through Pag-Ibig Fund or your choice of bank at the lowest interest rate available.

What are your available home investments?

We offer row houses, townhouses, single firewall, and single detached house units ranging from socialized housing to high-end luxury homes. We also offer studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom condominium units in central business districts, premier university areas, and transit-friendly locations with features like balcony and garden units at 18 to 96 square meters.

What are the amenities of your developments?

Our amenities include a clubhouse or multi-purpose hall, swimming pool, playground, gym, or sports facilities depending on the size of the development and market segment.

What are the added features of your developments?

We feature themed developments with a landscaped entrance gate with 24-hour stationary and roving security guards, deep well or local company water distribution system, perimeter fences surrounding the community, and other security systems in place like CCTV.

What denominations do you use on computations?

We use the Philippine peso.

What documents should we prepare?

To reserve a unit, we only need 2 government-issued IDs of the buyer and/or representative with the accomplished reservation form.

To facilitate your home loan, the bank will need your sufficient proof of income such as your Contract or Certificate of Employment, Passport with visa, payslips, and remittance record, and other standard documents for title processing such as Birth Certificate/Marriage contract, Community Tax Certificate, your latest picture, and billing statement. An SPA form for your representative, Affidavit of Waiver for a foreign spouse, and other pertinent documents are also needed.

What is your policy on house construction?

We require a certain amount of payment before we start the construction of your house unit. Your house construction timeline is projected and discussed during the admin briefing on the day of your reservation. Usually, your house construction will start on or before your DP ends.

Can I pay abroad?

Yes. Our payment facilities are available in most remittance centers worldwide. We also facilitate online and card payments.

How do I transact if I am abroad?

We have offices in most cities where OFWs are located but for some countries without an office, we can reach you through teleconference or phone calls.

Can I assign a representative from the Philippines to transact on my behalf?

Yes. You can let them talk to us in the Philippines to see the developments and start the reservation process but it is necessary to issue Special Power of Attorney to make your representative legally bonded to the transaction.

Can I see the development even if I am abroad?

Yes. We will be happy to assist you virtually. We also have other online platforms like virtual trippings, 360 degrees house model tour and web presentations where we show you or your representative in the Philippines the actual site and house models.

How do I begin my home investment?

To start your home investment, you can visit our Facebook page and send us your message or you can submit an inquiry form and our property consultants will get in touch with you soon. You can also visit our offices at our contact us page and our international property consultants will be most happy to serve you.