Vista Land has proven once again their edge in the real estate industry as their coveted brands and communities bag awards at the recently held Lamudi The Outlook: Philippine Real Estate Awards 2023 last September 21st at the Shangri-La The Fort, Manila, Taguig City.
The Outlook is an annual event by the real estate platform Lamudi and is co-presented by Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI). It aims to recognize different real estate developers and their projects that exhibited beyond excellence in their craft. Through an esteemed panel of judges paired with the survey participation of 10,000 active property seekers, this year’s most outstanding real estate developers and projects were chosen.
As early as December 2022, real estate developers nominate their respective projects and developments under specific categories. After which, they are screened by the judges and were put on a shorlist. The chosen contenders then underwent a test through survey. It is worth noting that survey participants wer categorized depending on their search interest. Also, The Personality of the Year and Special Awards were chosen solely by the judges.
Now let’s take a look at the Vista Land communities that shone the brightest in Lamudi Awards 2023.
Triple-crowned Camella Homes
Camella Homes, Vista Land & Lifescapes pioneer brand, took home three grand awards: Developer of the Year (Luzon), Developer of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao), and Premium House of the Year (Visayas and Mindanao) for their project, Camella Gran Europa; a testament of their real estate expertise woven in almost five decades.
The Best Developer of the Year award is given to developers who exemplify real estate excellence in conceptualizing, designing, and building residential homes, offices, and commercial projects of utmost quality.
Ms. Rochelle Alpasan, Division Head for North Luzon expressed her gratitude for the award, expressing that they will continuento uphold Camella’s legacy of not only building houses but creating homes where they can celebrate their milestone in life.
Likewise, Ms. Lily Donasco, Division Head for Visayas and Mindanao shared that receiving such awards will inspire them to achieve higher milestones in the coming years. Ms. Natanette Pardito, Division Head for Mindanao, received the award for Camella Gran Europa, and stated that this award is just a solid proof of their commitment in providing only the finest living spaces for their clients.
Georgia and The Spectrum: Back to Back Mixed-Use Development Awards
A community that synthesizes residential, commerical, office & retail components to provide an integrated lifestyle to its residents– that’s what a mixed-use development is for. And The Spectrum by Vista Residences completely understood and executed that formula as they took home the Mixed-Use Development of the Year (Luzon) award.
The Spectrum lies in the heart of Ortigas Central Business District, taking its residents closer to various multi-national companies, high-end malls and supermarkets, restaurants, educational institutions and other lifestyle destinations. Aside from that, The Spectrum also features world class residential amenities that elevates every condo owner’s way of life.
Division Head Ms. Teresa Tumbaga expressed her thanks pride for such accomplishment; stating that they will continue to “craft even more exceptional living spaces for Filipino urban professiionals in the metropolis and beyond.”
And seems that Georgia by Vista Estates also understood the assignment as they also bagged the Mixed-Use Development Award (Visayas and Mindanao). Donasco states that this award not only recognizes their accomplishments but also propels them to do more in the future.
Lamudi The Outlook list of Winners
Here’s the complete list of Lamudi Awards Winners (lifted from Lamudi)
- Boutique Developer of the Year – Luzon – PHINMA Properties
- Boutique Developer of the Year – Visayas and Mindanao – Primeworld Land Holdings Inc.
- Developer of the Year – Luzon – Camella
- Developer of the Year – Visayas and Mindanao – Camella
- Best Affordable Condo – Grand Mesa Residences (Wee Community Developers, Inc.)
- Best Premium Condo – Parkford Suites Legazpi (Alveo Land Corp.)
- Best Affordable House – Ajoya Cabanatuan (Aboitiz Land, Inc.)
- Best Premium House – Seafront Residences (Aboitiz Land, Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – The Spectrum by Vista Residences (Vista Residences, Inc.)
Visayas and Mindanao Winners
- Best Affordable Condo – Primeworld District (Primeworld Land Holdings Inc.)
- Best Premium Condo – Mantawi Residences (RLC Residences)
- Best Affordable House – The Diamond Heights (Wee Community Developers, Inc.)
- Best Premium House – Camella Gran Europa (Camella)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Georgia by Vista Estates (Vista Land and Lifescapes, Inc.)
- Best Co-Working Space – Acceler8 by UnionSPACE (Inphin8 Space, Inc.)
- Best Office Development – SM North EDSA Tower 1 – 15F (KMC Solutions)
- Best Industrial Development – Anflo Industrial Estate (Damosa Land, Inc.)
- Wellness-Focused Development of the Year – The Residences at The Westin Manila (RLC Residences)
- Digital Innovator of the Year – RLC Residences
- Real Estate Innovation of the Year – My Ensō Lofts (PH1 World Developers)
- Selli Early Adopter Award – Filinvest Land, Inc.